What to bring with you to the clinic
- Passport or identification document;
- European Health Insurance Card, medical insurance card or health insurance policy document. If you are a non-Dutch resident, please make sure that your insurance has a European coverage;
- A referral letter from your doctor, if possible;
- A card showing your blood group, if you have one;
- Ultrasound pictures, if you have them;
- Money, cash card (Maestro) or a international credit card (Visa, Eurocard/MasterCard or Amex), if you have to pay for the abortion treatment or the insertion of a spiral. We do not accept cheques;
- Night-dress/T-shirt, slippers, socks, spare underwear, bathrobe, sanitary towels, and toiletries;
- Medicines. If you take medicines, bring these with you on the day of the treatment;
- intrauterine device (IUD), if you want to have this inserted immediately after the treatment. You may obtain a prescription for the IUD from your GP. There is a charge for the insertion of the IUD. Please phone the clinic for the current price.
We recommend you to leave valuables at home. You will have access to a locker with key in the ward.