What to bring to the clinic
- Valid proof of identity (passport, ID card, driving license).
- Proof of health insurance (health care ID card, policy document, or health insurance policy on your phone). If you don’t have Dutch health insurance (yet) but are legally residing in the Netherlands, please bring a certificate from the Personal Records Database (‘uittreksel basisregistratie’; BRP) from your municipality or a recent payslip.
- You don’t have Dutch insurance or don’t live in the Netherlands? Please bring your European Health Insurance Card; this insurance must offer European coverage.
- Referral letter (if required for the treatment).
Are you on medication? Please bring an up-to-date medication summary. Medication use may affect the treatment. Take your medication as prescribed, with the exception of medication for diabetes mellitus or blood thinners (anticoagulants). If you use either, please mention this when you book an appointment. If you are unsure about whether and how to adapt your medication use, please contact us prior to your appointment and we will offer you advice.
- Ultrasound scan information, if in your possession.
- Blood group card, if you have one.
- Valid means of payment if you need to pay for the treatment yourself. We accept cash, debit cards (Vpay) and credit cards (Visa and Mastercard). We don’t accept cheques.
For the day treatment you will also need:
- A long T-shirt or night dress (a garment that loosely covers your hips) and a bath robe
- Spare underpants
- Sanitary towels (not tampons)
- Slippers or socks