What to bring to the clinic
- Valid proof of identity (passport, ID card, driving license).
- Proof of health insurance (health care ID card, policy document, or health insurance policy on your phone). If you don’t have Dutch health insurance (yet) but are legally residing in the Netherlands, please bring a certificate from the Personal Records Database (‘uittreksel basisregistratie’; BRP) from your municipality or a recent payslip.
- You don’t have Dutch insurance or don’t live in the Netherlands? Please bring your European Health Insurance Card; this insurance must offer European coverage.
- Referral letter (if needed for the treatment).
Do you take medication? Please bring a current medication list. Medication use can affect the treatment. Take your medication as usual, with the exception of diabetes mellitus medication and anticoagulants (always mention your use of these medications when you book an appointment). If you are in doubt or unsure how to adapt your medication, please contact us beforehand for consultation and advice.
- Ultrasound scan information, if in your possession.
- Blood group card, if you have one.
- Valid means of payment if you need to pay for the treatment yourself. We accept cash, debit cards (Vpay) and credit cards (Visa and Mastercard). We don’t accept cheques.
For the day treatment you will also need:
- A long T-shirt or night dress (a garment that loosely covers your hips) and a bath robe
- Spare underpants
- Sanitary towels (not tampons)
- Slippers or socks